La bonne cuisine de mamie Index du Forum
La bonne cuisine de mamie
Recettes simples et familliales

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
We really look forward to and enjoy this time together

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La bonne cuisine de mamie Index du Forum >>> La bonne cuisine de mamie >>> Présentation souhaitable pour mieux se connaitre
  Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant    

Auteur Message

cr07gnt

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Juin - 07:53 (2012)    
Sujet du message: We really look forward to and enjoy this time together
Répondre en citant

Alternative Idea To Dressing Up For Halloween LadyPens

Every year at this time, the stores are filled with a wide variety of assorted costumes from cute little pumpkins and lady bugs to scary witches and vampires. Growing up, I did dress up and go trick-or-treating. My husband and I took our children for a few years, but then decided that it was just not for us. We never really lived in a subdivision where we knew a lot of people who were handing out candy so going door-to-door was not really an option for us. Also, I not a great seamstress, so trying to sew a costume was not really an option, even a simple one. So, we came up with an alternative plan that has worked really well for us and our children love it!
Each year, when October rolls around, we always ask the kids which they would prefer, a movie and a bag of candy (their choice) each, or a costume (and they know there are very few places we can go). Each year, they choose the movie and candy and we plan a family movie day and I fix lots of finger foods for us to munch on, and I throw all of the candy in a big bowl for everyone to enjoy. This year, however, we have purchased a Wii as a family, and they want go to in together and get Mario Cart plus a movie and the candy of their choice.
We really look forward to and enjoy this time together. We have taken our children to local churches who sponsor some fun and games, but most of the time, they choose to stay home and enjoy our family time together.
Last ghd  5 posts by Stephanie MartinMaking Time to Spend With Your Husband - May 28th, 2010The Importance of Spending Time with Your Children - May 28th, 2010How to Keep Your Children Occupied Once School Is Out - May 27th, 2010Gifts For Cooks Under $10 - December 12th, 2009Gifts For Crocheters Under $10 - December 12th, 2009
You are welcome to publish this article on your website, blog, ezine (free of cost) as long as the author's resource information remains intact and all links remain live and clickable. This article may be published offline in print, provided the author's name and full link to the author's website are both included. Copyright is reserved by author.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Juin - 07:53 (2012)    
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La bonne cuisine de mamie Index du Forum >>> La bonne cuisine de mamie >>> Présentation souhaitable pour mieux se connaitre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation