La bonne cuisine de mamie Index du Forum
La bonne cuisine de mamie
Recettes simples et familliales

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Looking for random conversation, some good laughs and the oc

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La bonne cuisine de mamie Index du Forum >>> La bonne cuisine de mamie >>> Présentation souhaitable pour mieux se connaitre
  Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant    

Auteur Message

cr07gnt

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juin - 08:13 (2012)    
Sujet du message: Looking for random conversation, some good laughs and the oc
Répondre en citant

Watch any really really good thrillers

Looking for random conversation, some good laughs and the occasional bargain? Here's your group.
Please review the additional guidelines that will be enforced on top of the Community Guidelines, in order to maintain a friendly environment that is welcoming to all:
4. Profanity is no longer censored, but please think about who may be reading your posts before you use it. This includes helping a friend-in-need here in the BabyCenter Community.
7. Calling a louis vuitton outlet  community member a Troll is considered a personal attack by Babycenter, and such posts will be deleted.
8. You may not post links to your website or a friend's website within a post. If you have a website you would like to share with the requestor, you must ask them to pass you a note if they are interested. You may NOT pass them a note about your business unless they explicitly state they would like people to pass them a note with their business link. Doing so unsolicited is a violation of the following portion of Babycenter's Selling Guidelines:
Please note that if someone sends you an unsolicited note, journal entry or talk that is commercial or personal business related, this is a violation of these rules. We'd appreciate it if you'd let us know so that we can address the issue.
Share your tips on saving money and where to find the best bargains, deals, freebies. We also like to throw in a lot of off topics and a little bit of drama.
Last night DH and I watched "Devil." Pretty good movie, but I had the plot figured out before I even saw it. also watched "The Last Exorcism" the other day and it was pretty bleh too. I hate movies where the main character dies just because they were too stupid to leave when they should have. It seems like that's the big twist everybody does now. It's not surprising anymore.
Tonight we're watching "Case 39." Which is just stupid. Sooo tired of bad demonic kid movies. I want to see a movie where they make you think the kid is demonic and it's really the main character. (If it turns out Renee Zellwegger is the bad guy I'll take it all back.) Or maybe someone's just a sociopath. I saw a fairly large plot point coming and I'd bet the rest of the movie won't surprise me either. Also I find her portrayal of a social worker really lacking. style="font-size: small;">So have you seen anything really good lately? I know someone recommended Irreversible in another thread, which is on my Netflix queue. The Orphanage, [REC], Ringu, Dark Water, other Korean/J-horror, Martyrs and Fragile are on there too. I'm just so tired of watching crappy movies. It doesn't even have to be insanely innovative, I'd accept well-written, well-acted and a plot that isn't obvious from a mile away. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. Please review the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use before using this site.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juin - 08:13 (2012)    
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La bonne cuisine de mamie Index du Forum >>> La bonne cuisine de mamie >>> Présentation souhaitable pour mieux se connaitre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation