La bonne cuisine de mamie Index du Forum
La bonne cuisine de mamie
Recettes simples et familliales

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
The karate master learns everything necessary to slam

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La bonne cuisine de mamie Index du Forum >>> La bonne cuisine de mamie >>> Présentation souhaitable pour mieux se connaitre
  Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant    

Auteur Message

cr07gnt

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Juin - 03:48 (2012)    
Sujet du message: The karate master learns everything necessary to slam
Répondre en citant

shaws karate

The karate master learns everything necessary to slam his hand through the wooden boards. He doesn't even think about the boards, only about seeing his hand on the other side of them. Their being shattered is not part of his vision. The board is merely an illusion. His hand beneath the louis vuitton outlet  cracked boards is the only reality the karate master will accept. Theory is what helped him earn his black belt, but he never would have earned it if he had not taken action.
From Transactional To Transformational Leadership
Many years ago, when I was teaching karate, I could usually tell how well my students would perform from their motivation to learn in the first place. Often it was just a passing fancy, an ego trip, or a belt. But for others it was a burning desire.
Once, a university professor approached me and told me he wanted to become a black belt in karate. In fact, he confided, it had been his goal for over fifteen years. Now, for the first time, he inquired what it would take to make his goal a reality. I told him that to achieve this distinguished rank in karate, he would need to dedicate at least one hour a day for four years. He was visibly disappointed. After a moment, he said, "I had no idea it would take that kind of effort." He walked away and never again pursued karate.
Core Desires Ignite the Conquering Force
Core Desires are the ignition mechanism for the Conquering Force. This is what a Core Desire can do in your life- ignite the Conquering Force within you. I've taught hundreds of karate students, most of whom indicated they wanted to be black belts, but few of them ever achieved that distinction. Not because they didn't have the ability but because it wasn't a Core Desire. The sooner you identify your Core Desires, the sooner your Conquering Force kicks in. Then, and only then, will you truly have what it takes to achieve at high levels, which is where the greatest joy and happiness can be found.
Now suppose that in addition to being more knowledgeable you wanted to become skillful at something. If could be anything like golf, karate, selling refrigerators, negotiating, making presentations, etc. The point is, you want to become truly proficient. Your objective is not just to know something; you want to be able to do something, and do it well.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Juin - 03:48 (2012)    
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La bonne cuisine de mamie Index du Forum >>> La bonne cuisine de mamie >>> Présentation souhaitable pour mieux se connaitre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation